Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Photoshoot!!

Fully aware that complaints have been flying around about all my pictures being of my projects on hangars, I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather this weekend and rectify the problem!

I grabbed Daniel and we spent Saturday afternoon in a park doing a little photoshoot...and I got to re-educate myself on the skirt-under-dress-etc changing technique as I changed either standing outside of my car of in the backseat :) Enjoy!









Simplicity 2501 and my upcycled skirt





Brocade Skirt (and Ann Taylor LOFT shirt)

(I was annoyed with the wind...stupid Midwest)
(Note: that gorgeous necklace was handmade by Andromeda's Charms)


Butterick 5354 and Denim Skirt



Needless to say, we had a great time! Hope you enjoy the shots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment